When sieving with a vibrating screen, various types of sieve holes will be blocked according to the nature of the material. The main reasons for the sieve blockage are as follows:
1. Contains a large number of particles close to the separation point;
2. Spherical particles or materials with multiple contact points to sieve holes;
3. The material has fibrous material; there are many flaky particles; the woven screen wire is coarse;
4. Thicker screens, such as rubber screens, have unreasonable hole designs and do not reach the upper and lower dimensions, which can cause particles to become stuck.
Because most of the material particles that need to be screened are irregular, the causes of blockage are also various. In order to effectively prevent the screen of the vibrating screen from being clogged, measures should be taken against the reasons for the clogging of the screen holes mentioned above. When the particle size of the material is fine, the mud content is large, and the sieving particle size is small, the blockage of the water screen will play a decisive role. When the moisture in the material is more than 5%, if the material is dried unconditionally, the sieve surface and the sieve hole should be targeted. When the moisture is greater than 8%, wet screening should be used. For materials with more flaky particles, it is necessary to change the crushing method of the materials and the particle size matching of different crushing methods. Reasonably adjusting the tension of the screen is an effective method to reduce the blockage of the screen. The reasonable tension makes the screen and the supporting beam generate a slight secondary vibration, thereby effectively reducing the occurrence of hole blocking. The specific method is, The tension hook is made into a constant tension mechanism, that is, a spring is installed on the tension bolt.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- The relationship between the surface treatment of the screen and the length of the service life
- What are the advantages of Xindun screen mesh?
- What is the relationship between the firmness of Xindun sieve mesh and the rigidity of the sieve mesh?
- Xindun Screen Screen Analysis
- A Brief Talk on the Factors Affecting the Selection of Punching Screens in Shandong
- Analysis of Xindun Screen Mesh Polyurethane Screen Mesh in Mining Machinery
- Six characteristics of punching screens, leading the world
- Analysis of Xindun screen mesh and its use
- Polyurethane screen manufacturer in Shandong
- Shaker manufacturer analyzes how to adapt the vibration motor of linear shaker