Polyurethane screen is a metal mesh structural element used for screening and filtering. It is widely used in sieving, filtration, dewatering, and mud removal in many industries. It has high strength, rigidity and load-bearing capacity, and can be made into rigid screening and filtering devices of various shapes. Easy to leak, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. The cross section of the mesh is trapezoidal, and the gap is narrow and wide.
Product model: flat sieve plate, arc sieve, polyurethane sieve plate, woven raw coal sieve slot screen, petroleum strainer, salt industry mesh, centrifuge basket, filter, stainless steel mesh cover.
Uses: It is used in slot screens, petroleum filters, and salt nets in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, food, environmental protection and other industries.
Adhering to the business philosophy of "quality assurance, eternal service, honest cooperation, mutual benefit and win-win", we are committed to creating the largest polyurethane industry with the best product performance and the most advanced technology in the industry. .
Polyurethane screen features: high sieving rate, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, non-slip, anti-vibration, strong elasticity, strong toughness, not close together. The mesh section is trapezoidal. The gap is narrow and wide. It is a cold-rolled sieve bar made of stainless steel wire. The support bar is welded by automatic ore screen production equipment. The sieve seam is uniform, the welding quality is stable, the opening rate is high, the service life is long, and the strength is high. And carrying capacity, it can be made into various shapes of rigid screening and filtering device.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Discussion on the method of identifying the quality of polyurethane screens
- Xindun screen analysis of the difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Causes of clogging during sieve screening
- The relationship between the surface treatment of the screen and the length of the service life
- What are the advantages of Xindun screen mesh?
- What is the relationship between the firmness of Xindun sieve mesh and the rigidity of the sieve mesh?
- Xindun Screen Screen Analysis
- A Brief Talk on the Factors Affecting the Selection of Punching Screens in Shandong
- Analysis of Xindun Screen Mesh Polyurethane Screen Mesh in Mining Machinery
- Six characteristics of punching screens, leading the world