Binzhou Xindun Screen Mesh is a manufacturer specializing in screen mesh production and sale. Since the establishment of the company, it has continuously improved the production process and learned from the strengths of all the families. All performance indicators have reached the user requirements and have been well received by users.
Regardless of whether the screen is used in a mining and smelting plant, it is still used in the daily slope protection. In short, there is a wear and tear fee. Like some mine sieves used in mining and metallurgical plants, there will generally be high temperature, high pressure and even high corrosion and high acid and alkali environments. To prevent loss during production, product quality becomes more important. If the production machine is damaged due to the quality of a small screen, then it is really a big loss.
Our company has modern polyurethane and high abrasion resistant rubber screen production lines and equipment imported from Sweden and France with world advanced level. The polyurethane screens and rubber screens produced have high abrasion resistance, high flex resistance and screening accuracy. And high screening rate, low noise, light weight, simple installation, high comprehensive benefits. After repeated testing by China University of Mining and Technology's beneficiation research, all physical properties have reached the quality standards of Zhuolabao in Sweden.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Common sense and application of sieve screen
- What are the advantages of polyurethane screens compared to metal screens
- Xindun tells you how to solve the phenomenon of material leakage in the screening operation of manganese steel screen
- Analysis on the characteristics of polyurethane screen
- Discussion on the method of identifying the quality of polyurethane screens
- Xindun screen analysis of the difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Causes of clogging during sieve screening
- The relationship between the surface treatment of the screen and the length of the service life
- What are the advantages of Xindun screen mesh?
- What is the relationship between the firmness of Xindun sieve mesh and the rigidity of the sieve mesh?