Ranch The characteristics of manganese steel screen mesh are easy to leak, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. The mesh section is trapezoidal. The gap is narrow and wide. Manganese steel screen is a metal mesh structural element used for screening and filtering. It is widely used in sieving, filtration, dewatering, and mud removal in many industries. It has high strength, rigidity and load-bearing capacity, and can be made into rigid screening and filtering devices of various shapes. Commonly used in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, food, environmental protection and other industries. Slotted screens, oil filters, salt nets. The woven screen product adopts the embedded (Mn65-Q) weaving method. The overlapping points of warp and weft are not prominent, the surface is flat, and the force is uniform. The hardness is HB180-230, which has good plasticity and toughness. When subjected to strong impact and friction, the surface undergoes strong work hardening due to plastic deformation, and the surface hardness value can be increased to above HRC60 to obtain higher wear resistance, while the interior still maintains high plasticity and toughness. When the old surface is worn, the new surface will form a wear-resistant layer, so the service life can reach 4-8 times that of ordinary screens. Therefore, it is mostly used in large coal mines, and it can also be used in professional mechanical shaker screens and rollers. Screening machines, electromagnetic high-frequency screeners, asphalt mixers are used as protective nets.
Xindun screens remind buyers when purchasing manganese steel screens, they must be clear what material they want to screen, and then select the screen according to the size of the particles to be screened. Manganese steel screen has high strength, rigidity and bearing capacity, and can be made into screening and filtering devices of various shapes.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Difference between mining with polyurethane screens and manganese steel screens
- Application of Xindun Screen in Deep Screening of Sticky and Wet Materials
- Explain the causes of plugging in the use of polyurethane screens and the correct treatment methods
- Xindun teaches you how to buy high-quality manganese steel screen
- The manufacturer analyzed the cause of the screen frame crack of the high manganese steel screen.
- Three factors to improve the high screening efficiency conditions of manganese steel screen
- What are the three factors of Xindun screen to improve the high screening efficiency of manganese steel screen?
- Development of mine screens
- When buying a shaker for the first time, you know what to consider
- Application of polyurethane screen in deep screening of sticky and wet materials