Screening is an important part of coal processing. For coal preparation plants, sieving powder and raw coal from raw coal can reduce the cost of sludge water treatment and reduce environmental pollution, and increase the selection capacity; for nitrogen fertilizer plants, sieving powder and raw coal from raw coal can reduce the powder content rate Optimize the process conditions of gas-making furnaces and reduce production costs; For power plants, the raw coal is classified to obtain lump coal or fine coal to meet the characteristics of different combustion furnaces, which can improve combustion efficiency; for coking and chemical plants, screening the fine coal Reduce the repeated crushing of coal and increase the throughput and life of the crusher. All these require the use of coal dry depth screening technology and equipment, and coal dry depth screening is a recognized problem in the world. After more than ten years of intensive research, China University of Mining and Technology has made major breakthroughs in this field and successfully developed polyurethane screens.
The moisture content of raw coal changes greatly in open-air storage, and the pulverized coal becomes sticky when it encounters water. The sieve is blocked during the sieving process, causing the screening efficiency to decrease and the pulverized coal cannot pass through the sieve. For the deep screening of coal with poor coal quality, high moisture content, high end coal content, high viscosity, high shaly shale content, and severe muddiness, conventional vibrating screens are difficult to classify below 13mm, so sticky and wet raw coal below 13mm The dry deep screening process is considered a worldwide problem. Research and development in this area mainly focus on two aspects: one is the structural form and movement form of the vibrating screen, and the other is the structural design and material selection of the screen (plate).
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Causes of cracking of polyurethane screens during use
- How to maintain the screen surface of manganese steel mesh after screen operation
- Application of polyurethane screen in deep screening of sticky and wet materials
- Analysis of the application of manganese steel screen suppliers
- Difference between mining with polyurethane screens and manganese steel screens
- Application of Xindun Screen in Deep Screening of Sticky and Wet Materials
- Explain the causes of plugging in the use of polyurethane screens and the correct treatment methods
- Xindun teaches you how to buy high-quality manganese steel screen
- The manufacturer analyzed the cause of the screen frame crack of the high manganese steel screen.
- Three factors to improve the high screening efficiency conditions of manganese steel screen