1. Low working noise, in line with national environmental noise standards. According to the actual measurement, the same screen machine using polyurethane screen can reduce noise by 5-20 decibels, and greatly reduce dust flying, so that the production site has a quiet and clean working environment.
2. Wide range of application, more professional applicability, applicable to any type of vibrating screen machine and measuring machine. Polyurethane screens are professionally used in hydropower stations, building materials and other metal processing and mining industries. The sieving of various materials in the range of 0.1mm-170mm, whether it is dry or wet, does not affect the screening efficiency.
3. Long service life and large carrying capacity. Because the polyurethane elastic screen uses a steel wire rope as a skeleton material, plus the polyurethane itself has a very high elastic modulus, high strength absorbs impact force, and high wear resistance, so it has high tensile strength. The raw materials for the production of polyurethane screens are specially treated to ensure that they will never delaminate under long-term alternating loads.
4. High screening efficiency. The sieve surface has self-cleaning performance, does not block holes, and has high screening efficiency. Due to the strong water permeability of polyurethane, it can effectively prevent the adhesion of wet fine particles, so it is suitable for the screening and classification of wet fine particles. The polyurethane sieve in our factory uses imported raw materials, its elastomer and its own good relaxation performance, which can effectively avoid hole blocking under dynamic conditions.
5. Significant economic benefits. Although the price of polyurethane rubber screen is higher than metal screen, maintenance cost, service life and other factors, it will be found that the overall efficiency of polyurethane screen is much better than ordinary metal screen. According to the survey, each ton of polyurethane rubber sieve plate can save 45 tons of steel. Save more than 40,000 yuan in maintenance costs. Therefore, polyurethane screen surface instead of steel screen surface will be the inevitable choice for most enterprises in the future.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Why punching screens are also joining our home decor
- High-quality polyurethane screen manufacturers share: how to choose the right polyurethane screen
- Screen expert Xin Dun screen exclusive analysis of stainless steel screen ash blocking problem
- Application of vibrating screen in the pharmaceutical industry and precautions for material use
- Xindun screens teach you how to choose quality manganese steel screens
- Stainless steel welding ore screen manufacturers choose Shandong Xindun screen manufacturers
- How to improve the service life and wear resistance of manganese steel screen?
- Application prospects of polyurethane screens in vibrating screen industry
- The temperature is the main factor determining the shortening rate of polyurethane screen elastomer
- The wide use and development prospect of stainless steel wire mesh