After the punching screen is completed, it is generally necessary to perform deep cutting according to the size of the customer. During the cutting, the stainless steel punching plate will encounter several major problems. The following introduces its characteristics:
Problem one: The cutting temperature of stainless steel is high. A large amount of heat is generated during the cutting process, but the stainless steel material has a relatively poor thermal conductivity, so the heat is concentrated on the cutting area and the blade, which is difficult to dissipate heat.
Problem two, cutting is difficult. Stainless steel is a hard substance, with good plasticity and toughness. However, during processing, cutting is not easy to break and easy to adhere, which results in cutting and squeezing the surface of the stainless steel. Sags, forming tiny spalling and chipping; coupled with the high hardness of stainless steel, direct contact with the tool during cutting, friction, abrasion of the tool, and work hardening will increase the wear of the tool), thereby deteriorating the surface processing of stainless steel.
Problem three: Stainless steel is strong and easily deformed. During the machining and cutting process of stainless steel, due to its certain elongation, especially austenitic stainless steel, a large plastic deformation will occur, which will cause certain difficulties in cutting. In addition, the strength of stainless steel is relatively large, which increases the double resistance during cutting and enhances the cutting strength.
Problem four: Stainless steel is easy to expand. During the cutting process, a lot of heat will be generated, which will cause the stainless steel to expand, making the cutting process more difficult.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Future price trend of manganese steel screen
- Xindun Screens Exclusively Share 6 Advantages of Polyurethane Screens
- Why punching screens are also joining our home decor
- High-quality polyurethane screen manufacturers share: how to choose the right polyurethane screen
- Screen expert Xin Dun screen exclusive analysis of stainless steel screen ash blocking problem
- Application of vibrating screen in the pharmaceutical industry and precautions for material use
- Xindun screens teach you how to choose quality manganese steel screens
- Stainless steel welding ore screen manufacturers choose Shandong Xindun screen manufacturers
- How to improve the service life and wear resistance of manganese steel screen?
- Application prospects of polyurethane screens in vibrating screen industry