When the number of meshes is small, the whole skein is used to organize, and when the number of meshes is large, the half-skein or plain weave is used. The specifications of silk screens are 4 to 62 holes / cm, most of which are used for screening in the grain industry, and can also be used for screening different coarse and fine sand particles in abrasive cloth factories. The metal screen is woven with brass wire, phosphor copper wire and stainless steel wire as raw materials. The thickness of the wire has a specification of 0.4 to 0.025 mm. Most use plain weave or twill weave. The metal mesh has clear and correct perforations, a flat surface, high temperature resistance, wear resistance and other characteristics, and the stainless steel mesh is also resistant to corrosion.
Therefore, metal screens are mostly used for powder screening and oil filtration. Synthetic fiber screens are available in nylon or polyester filaments and brown filaments. The filament uses 15-30 denier monofilament, the surface of the screen mesh is smooth, which is good for filtering. The fabric structure can use full-skeined yarn, square plain and plain weave, etc. The specifications are 19 ～ 104 holes / cm. It is mostly used for printing silk screens and integrated circuit printed circuit boards. It can also be used to screen fine particles such as fluorescent powder for picture tubes and magnetic powder for magnetic tapes. The brown silk screen uses thicker nylon brown silk as the raw material, with a diameter of 0.55 to 0.1 mm, and the fabric is mostly plain weave mat structure, which is used for beneficiation, filtering pulp, and conveyor belts. Synthetic fiber screen has the characteristics of no rust and corrosion resistance, and can replace some metal screens. The structure of the screen fabric, full skein, half skein, plain weave, square plain, twill.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Xindun Exclusive Analysis of the Advantages of Stainless Steel Punching Nets in the Advertising Industry
- Xindun Screen Exclusively Analyzes the Technical Advantages of Renewal of Stainless Steel Screen Filtration
- What are the major problems encountered in the cutting of punching screen processing?
- Future price trend of manganese steel screen
- Xindun Screens Exclusively Share 6 Advantages of Polyurethane Screens
- Why punching screens are also joining our home decor
- High-quality polyurethane screen manufacturers share: how to choose the right polyurethane screen
- Screen expert Xin Dun screen exclusive analysis of stainless steel screen ash blocking problem
- Application of vibrating screen in the pharmaceutical industry and precautions for material use
- Xindun screens teach you how to choose quality manganese steel screens