The corrosion resistance of stainless steel decreases with the increase of carbon content. Therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steels is low, and the wC (carbon content) of some steels is even lower than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr. Only when the Cr content reaches a certain value, the steel has corrosion resistance. Therefore, wCr of stainless steel is generally above 13%. Stainless steel also contains elements such as Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, and si.
High stainless steel cutting temperature. A large amount of heat is generated during the cutting process, but the stainless steel material has a relatively poor thermal conductivity, so the heat is concentrated on the cutting area and the blade, which is difficult to dissipate heat.
Difficult to cut. Stainless steel is a hard substance with good plasticity and toughness. However, during processing, cutting is not easy to break and easy to adhere, which causes the cutting to squeeze the surface of the stainless steel, resulting in excessive wear of the tool (this is because the tool wears and causes pits on the blade Sags, forming tiny spalling and chipping; coupled with the high hardness of stainless steel, direct contact with the tool during cutting, friction, abrasion of the tool, and work hardening will increase the wear of the tool), thereby deteriorating the surface processing of stainless steel.
Stainless steel is strong and easily deformed. During the machining and cutting process of stainless steel, due to its certain elongation, especially austenitic stainless steel, a large plastic deformation will occur, which will cause certain difficulties in cutting. In addition, the strength of stainless steel is relatively large, which increases the double resistance during cutting and enhances the cutting strength.
Stainless steel expands easily. During the cutting process, a lot of heat will be generated, which will cause the stainless steel to expand, making the cutting process more difficult.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Xin Dun's Exclusive Analysis of Sieves
- Xindun Exclusive Analysis of the Advantages of Stainless Steel Punching Nets in the Advertising Industry
- Xindun Screen Exclusively Analyzes the Technical Advantages of Renewal of Stainless Steel Screen Filtration
- What are the major problems encountered in the cutting of punching screen processing?
- Future price trend of manganese steel screen
- Xindun Screens Exclusively Share 6 Advantages of Polyurethane Screens
- Why punching screens are also joining our home decor
- High-quality polyurethane screen manufacturers share: how to choose the right polyurethane screen
- Screen expert Xin Dun screen exclusive analysis of stainless steel screen ash blocking problem
- Application of vibrating screen in the pharmaceutical industry and precautions for material use