1. Long service life and large bearing capacity. Due to the use of steel wire rope as the skeleton material for the polyurethane elastic sieve plate, plus the polyurethane itself has a very high elastic modulus, high strength to absorb impact and high abrasion resistance, it has high tensile strength, and its bearing capacity is rubber sieve plate More than 2.5 times. Its service life is 8-10 times longer than that of ordinary metal sieve plates, 3 times that of stainless steel sieve surfaces, and 3.9 times that of natural rubber. It is the screen material with the best wear resistance in the world. The production material of polyurethane sieve plate is a polymer organic elastomer, which has excellent abrasion resistance, flex resistance, and large bearing capacity. The raw materials for the production of polyurethane screens are specially treated to ensure that they will never delaminate under long-term alternating loads.
2. High screening efficiency. The sieve surface has self-cleaning performance, does not block holes, and has high screening efficiency. Due to the strong water permeability of polyurethane and the large cone angle of the sieve opening (140 °), it can effectively prevent the adhesion of wet fine particles, so it is suitable for the sieving and classification of wet fine particles. The polyurethane sieve plate of our factory uses imported raw materials, its elastomer and its own good relaxation performance, which can effectively avoid hole blocking under dynamic conditions.
3. Wide range of application, more professional applicability, applicable to any type of vibrating screen machine and measuring machine production. Polyurethane sieve plate is professionally used in hydropower stations, building materials and other metal dressing and mining industries. The sieving of various materials in the range of 0.1mm-170mm, whether it is dry or wet, does not affect the screening efficiency. For the dewatering and descreening in the range of 0.5m-3mm, the superiority of the polyurethane sieve surface is more fully displayed. The product is resistant to water, corrosion and aging, and is easy to replace and maintain. Polyurethane has a small density (1.32kg / m3) and is lighter than a metal sieve surface, which can reduce production unit consumption, so it can meet the requirements of large-scale development of sieve machines.
4. High screening accuracy. The production process of the polyurethane sieve plate adopts the mold casting molding process, with accurate hole diameter and high screening quality, and the particle size of the material under the sieve can meet the requirements of users very well. Simple installation, convenient replacement and maintenance, this product is suitable for any type of screening machine, light weight, for on-site installation or replacement maintenance, greatly reducing the workload.
5, low working noise, in line with national environmental noise standards. According to the actual measurement, the same sieve machine using polyurethane sieve plate can reduce the noise by 5-20 decibels, and greatly reduce dust flying, so that the production site has a quiet and clean working environment.
6. Significant economic benefits. Although the price of polyurethane rubber sieve surface is higher than that of metal sieve plate, if you consider the screening efficiency, maintenance cost, service life and other factors, you will find that the overall efficiency of polyurethane sieve surface is much better than ordinary metal sieve surface. According to the survey, each ton of polyurethane rubber sieve plate can save 45 tons of steel. Save more than 40,000 yuan in maintenance costs. Therefore, polyurethane screen surface instead of steel screen surface will be the inevitable choice for most enterprises in the future.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Polyurethane screen manufacturers prefer Binzhou Xindun
- Xindun teaches you how to choose a good quality manganese steel screen
- Mine sieve customization is required, professional sieve expert Xindun mine sieve is preferred
- Analysis of Xindun sieve screen analysis
- The quality of the punching net determines the success of the punching net enterprise
- Xin Dun's Exclusive Analysis of the Difficulties Occurred in Cutting Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
- Xin Dun's Exclusive Analysis of Sieves
- Xindun Exclusive Analysis of the Advantages of Stainless Steel Punching Nets in the Advertising Industry
- Xindun Screen Exclusively Analyzes the Technical Advantages of Renewal of Stainless Steel Screen Filtration
- What are the major problems encountered in the cutting of punching screen processing?