Manganese steel sieve can be used in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, food, environmental protection and other industries. Slotted screen, petroleum filter, salt industry. Manganese steel ore screen is a manganese steel mesh with a wire diameter of 1.6 The sieve mesh product woven from mm-12mm silk thread adopts the embedded (Mn65-Q) weaving method. The overlapping points of warp and weft are not prominent, the surface is flat, and the force is uniform. The hardness is HB180-230, which has good plasticity and toughness. When subjected to strong impact and friction, the surface undergoes strong work hardening due to plastic deformation, and the surface hardness value can be increased to above HRC60 to obtain higher wear resistance, while the interior still maintains high plasticity and toughness. When the old surface is worn, the new surface will form a wear-resistant layer, so the service life can reach 4-8 times that of ordinary screens. Therefore, it is mostly used in large coal mines, and it can also be used in professional mechanical shaker screens and rollers. Screening machines, electromagnetic high-frequency screeners, asphalt mixers are used as protective nets.
Manganese steel sieve screen is a newly developed product recently developed in the mine sieve screen family. Its characteristics are easy to leak, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. The mesh section is trapezoidal. The gap is narrow and wide. Can be widely used in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, food, salt, environmental protection and other industries. Mine sieve product usage and classification method The cross section of the ore screen is trapezoidal, and the gap is narrow and wide. Generally speaking: mainly: filter cartridges, polyurethane sieve plates, flat sieve plates, and woven raw coal sieve bars Sewage screens, petroleum filters, salt industry nets, centrifuge baskets, filters, stainless steel mesh covers, etc.
Mine sieve mesh data: The number of ore sieve meshes does not refer to the number of sieve holes in the entire sieve. When choosing a vibrating screen, we must first make clear what material we are sieving, and then we can choose the screen that can meet our screening needs based on the size of the screened material particles. Describe the technical parameters such as mesh number, wire diameter, hole diameter, diameter, material, effective screen surface, etc. The unit of length is usually millimeter (mm).
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Xindun screens teach you how to choose quality manganese steel screens
- Xindun sieve for you to analyze whether manganese steel screen is manganese steel, how to distinguish
- Xindun Exclusively introduces you to high-quality punching screen manufacturers
- Xindun Exclusively introduces you to high-quality polyurethane screen suppliers
- Xindun's Exclusive Analysis of the Characteristics of New Age Products-Polyurethane Screen
- Polyurethane screen manufacturers prefer Binzhou Xindun
- Xindun teaches you how to choose a good quality manganese steel screen
- Mine sieve customization is required, professional sieve expert Xindun mine sieve is preferred
- Analysis of Xindun sieve screen analysis
- The quality of the punching net determines the success of the punching net enterprise