The plug-in fence is a highway steel fence. Its structure is to divide the original fence column into upper and lower parts. The lower end of the steel pipe of the upper column is sleeved in the upper end of the steel pipe of the lower column. together. It controls the deformation position of the guardrail pillar by strengthening the lower pillar, that is, using casing or other processes to prevent the deformation of the lower guardrail pillar, and at the same time weakens the partial or all of the upper pillar. The flexural modulus is also reduced at the same time, thereby ensuring that the level of collision resistance is not lower than the original standard design. This guardrail is easy to construct and can be easily replaced after a vehicle collision. It is not only suitable for locations such as dirt shoulders, retaining walls and bridges, but also for various forms of steel guardrails.
This product is beautiful and durable, does not deform, and is fast to install. It is an ideal metal guardrail product. Scope of application: Mainly used in parks / zoo fences, campus / field fences, road traffic isolation, and temporary isolation zones.
The barbed wire fence barbed wire and barbed wire should be made of low-carbon steel wire, and its mechanical properties should meet the requirements of GB343. Each barbed wire has 4 thorns, the thorn shape should be regular, the thorn tip angle a≤25 °, and the thorn angle It is 90 ° ± 20 °, and the thorn length L is 16mm ± 3mm. The thorn wire must not be wound less than 1.5 turns. The twisting should be firm and the thorn shape should be uniform. The specifications and dimensions of the barbed wire mesh should meet the requirements of the chart below. Barbed wire mesh specifications and sizes.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Xindun sieve screen for you to resolve the stainless steel composite net damage solution
- Application of Xindun Screen Mesh
- Xin Dun Screen Exclusively analyzes the reasons for the good processing performance and weldability of stainless steel screen
- Xindun sieve screen analyzes the structure of the composite net exclusively for you
- Xindun Screen Welding Method
- Take you to understand the basic characteristics of manganese steel screens used in the new era
- Xindun screens teach you how to choose quality manganese steel screens
- Xindun sieve for you to analyze whether manganese steel screen is manganese steel, how to distinguish
- Xindun Exclusively introduces you to high-quality punching screen manufacturers
- Xindun Exclusively introduces you to high-quality polyurethane screen suppliers