Manganese steel screen is a metal mesh structural element used for screening and filtering. It is widely used in sieving, filtration, dewatering, and mud removal in many industries. It has high strength, rigidity and load-bearing capacity, and can be made into rigid screening and filtering devices of various shapes. Product specifications: flat sieve plate . Arc sieve. Polyurethane sieve plate. Woven raw coal sieve bar screen.
Manganese steel screens: Manganese steel screens can be used in sieving screens, oil filters, and nets for the salt industry in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, food, environmental protection and other industries.
Advantages of manganese steel screen: Manganese steel ore screen is a screen product woven with manganese steel wire with a diameter of 1.6mm-12mm. It uses an embedded (Mn65-Q) weaving method. The overlap point is not prominent, the surface is flat, and the force is uniform. The hardness is HB180-230, which has good plasticity and toughness. When subjected to strong impact and friction, the surface undergoes strong work hardening due to plastic deformation, and the surface hardness value can be increased to above HRC60 to obtain higher wear resistance, while the interior still maintains high plasticity and toughness. When the old surface is worn, the new surface will form a wear-resistant layer, so the service life can reach 4-8 times that of ordinary screens. Therefore, it is mostly used in large coal mines, and it can also be used in professional mechanical shaker screens and rollers. Screening machines, electromagnetic high-frequency screening machines, and asphalt mixers are used as protective nets.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Xindun Screen Mesh Exclusive Analysis of Structural Classification of Fence Mesh
- Xindun sieve screen for you to resolve the stainless steel composite net damage solution
- Application of Xindun Screen Mesh
- Xin Dun Screen Exclusively analyzes the reasons for the good processing performance and weldability of stainless steel screen
- Xindun sieve screen analyzes the structure of the composite net exclusively for you
- Xindun Screen Welding Method
- Take you to understand the basic characteristics of manganese steel screens used in the new era
- Xindun screens teach you how to choose quality manganese steel screens
- Xindun sieve for you to analyze whether manganese steel screen is manganese steel, how to distinguish
- Xindun Exclusively introduces you to high-quality punching screen manufacturers