Manganese steel screen is a metal mesh structural element used for screening and filtering. It is widely used in sieving, filtration, dewatering, and mud removal in many industries. It has high strength, rigidity and load-bearing capacity, and can be made into rigid screening and filtering devices of various shapes.
Xindun Screen is a professional manganese steel screen manufacturer. The manganese steel screen produced by him is mainly used in slot screens, oil filters, and salt industry in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, food, environmental protection and other industries. Mesh. Manganese steel ore screen is a sieve product made of manganese steel mesh with a wire diameter of 1.6mm-12mm. It uses an embedded (Mn65-Q) weaving method. The warp and weft overlap points are not prominent. The surface is flat and the force is uniform. The hardness is HB180-230, which has good plasticity and toughness. When subjected to strong impact and friction, the surface undergoes strong work hardening due to plastic deformation, and the surface hardness value can be increased to above HRC60 to obtain higher wear resistance, while the interior still maintains high plasticity and toughness. When the old surface is worn, the new surface will form a wear-resistant layer, so the life can reach 4-8 times that of ordinary screens. Therefore, it is mostly used in large coal mines, and it can also be used in professional mechanical shaker screens, rollers. Screening machines, electromagnetic high-frequency screening machines, and asphalt mixers are used as protective nets .
Manganese steel screen is a newly developed product recently developed in the family of mine screens. Its characteristics are easy to leak, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. The mesh section is trapezoidal. The gap is narrow and wide. Can be widely used in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, food, salt, environmental protection and other industries. Mine sieve product uses and classification methods The cross section of the ore screen is trapezoidal, and the gap is narrow and wide . Generally speaking: mainly: filter cartridges, polyurethane screens, flat screens, and woven raw coal Sewage screens, petroleum filters, salt industry nets, centrifuge baskets, filters, stainless steel mesh covers, etc.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- The basic characteristics of Xindun screen
- Xindun Screen Mesh Discusses Future Development of Stainless Steel Industry
- Xindun sieve exclusive analysis of stainless steel sieve maintenance precautions
- Xindun Screens Exclusively introduces the use of punching screens
- Xindun Screens Exclusively introduces the characteristics and applications of manganese steel screens
- Xindun screen introduces the characteristics and uses of mine screen
- Xindun screen introduces the characteristics and uses of manganese steel screen
- Xindun screen introduces the use and advantages of manganese steel screen
- Xindun Screen Mesh Exclusive Analysis of Structural Classification of Fence Mesh
- Xindun sieve screen for you to resolve the stainless steel composite net damage solution