Polyurethane screens and screens are widely used in screening machines in metallurgy, mining, coal, building materials, water conservancy, road construction and other industries. It has the advantages of light weight, high screening efficiency, non-blocking holes, anti-friction, impact resistance, tear resistance, long life (2-3 times that of stainless steel sieve plate), low noise, convenient installation, and high comprehensive benefits.
Advantages of polyurethane screens
1. Long service life and large bearing capacity. Because the polyurethane elastic screen uses steel wire rope as the skeleton material, plus the polyurethane itself has a very high elastic modulus, high strength to absorb impact, and high abrasion resistance, so it has high tensile strength. More than 2.5 times. Its service life is 8-10 times longer than that of ordinary metal screens, 3 times that of stainless steel screens, and 3.9 times that of natural rubber. It is the screen material with the best wear resistance in the world. Polyurethane mesh production materials are polymer organic elastomers, which have excellent abrasion resistance, flex resistance, and large load capacity. The raw materials for the production of polyurethane screens are specially treated to ensure that they will never delaminate under long-term alternating loads.
2. High screening efficiency. The sieve surface has self-cleaning performance, does not block holes, and has high screening efficiency. Due to the strong water permeability of polyurethane and the large cone angle of the sieve opening (140 °), it can effectively prevent the adhesion of wet fine particles, so it is suitable for the sieving and classification of wet fine particles. The polyurethane sieve in our factory uses imported raw materials, its elastomer and its own good relaxation performance, which can effectively avoid hole blocking under dynamic conditions.
3. Wide range of application, more professional applicability, applicable to any type of vibrating screen machine and measuring machine production. Polyurethane screens are professionally used in hydropower stations, building materials and other metal processing and mining industries. The sieving of various materials in the range of 0.1mm-170mm, whether it is dry or wet, does not affect the screening efficiency. For the dewatering and descreening in the range of 0.5m-3mm, the superiority of the polyurethane sieve surface is more fully displayed. The product is resistant to water, corrosion and aging, and is easy to replace and maintain. Polyurethane has a small density (1.32kg / m3) and is lighter than a metal sieve surface, which can reduce production unit consumption, so it can meet the requirements of large-scale development of sieve machines.
4. High screening accuracy. The production process of the polyurethane screen adopts the mold casting process, which has accurate hole diameter and high screening quality, and the particle size of the material under the screen can well meet the requirements of users. Simple installation, convenient replacement and maintenance, this product is suitable for any type of screening machine, light weight, for on-site installation or replacement maintenance, greatly reducing the workload.
5, low working noise, in line with national environmental noise standards. According to the actual measurement, the same screen machine using polyurethane screen can reduce the noise by 5-20 decibels, and greatly reduce dust flying, so that the production site has a quiet and clean working environment.
6. Significant economic benefits. Although the price of polyurethane rubber screen is higher than that of metal screen, if you consider the screening efficiency, maintenance cost, service life and other factors, you will find that the overall efficiency of polyurethane screen is much better than ordinary metal screen. According to the survey, each ton of polyurethane rubber sieve plate can save 45 tons of steel. Save more than 40,000 yuan in maintenance costs. Therefore, polyurethane screen surface instead of steel screen surface will be the inevitable choice for most enterprises in the future.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Manganese steel screen is a newly developed product in Xindun screen
- Xin Dun teaches everyone how to identify the advantages and disadvantages of manganese steel screen
- Application and Characteristics of Xindun Screen Exclusive Analysis Mine Screen
- Xindun talked about the application of stainless steel screen in construction
- Application of Xindun Screen Exclusively Analyze Steel Punching Screen
- Xindun Screen Mesh Wholesale High Quality Polyurethane Screen Mesh
- Uses and characteristics of stainless steel screen
- Polyurethane screen factory experience teaching to reduce screen friction coefficient
- Mining polyurethane edge punching sieve manufacturer
- Xindun Screens Exclusively analyze the advantages of mine screens