Advantages of polyurethane screens over other screens:
1. It has a long service life and the load is increased. Because the polyurethane screen uses steel wire rope as the skeleton material, plus the polyurethane itself has a very high elastic modulus, high strength to absorb impact, and high wear resistance, so it has high tensile strength, and its load is adjusted to the rubber screen. More than 2.5 times. Its life span is 8-10 times compared to the usual metal screen, 3 times that of stainless steel screen, 3.9 times that of natural rubber, and it was the best screen material in the world at the time. The material produced by the polyurethane screen is a polymer organic elastomer, which has excellent abrasion resistance, flex resistance, and large load capacity. The material produced from the polyurethane screen is specially treated to ensure that it will never delaminate under long-term alternating loads.
2. High screening power. The sieve surface has self-cleaning function, does not block holes, and has high screening power. Due to the strong permeability of polyurethane and the large cone angle of the sieve opening (140 °), it can effectively avoid the adhesion of wet fine particles, so it is suitable for sieving and classification of wet fine particles. Polyurethane sieve is made of imported materials. Its elastomer and its excellent relaxation function are useful to avoid the appearance of plugging in dynamic situations.
3. High screening accuracy. The production skills of the polyurethane screen are selected by the mold casting technology, with accurate hole diameter and high screening quality. The particle size of the material under the screen can meet the needs of the user.
4. Wide range of application, more professional applicability, applicable to any type of vibrating screen machine and measuring machine. Polyurethane screens are professionally used in hydropower stations, building materials and other metal processing and mining industries. The sieving of various materials in the range of 0.1mm-170mm, whether it is dry or wet, does not affect the screening power. For the dewatering and descreening in the range of 0.5m-3mm, the superiority of the polyurethane screen surface is more fully demonstrated. The product is water-resistant, corrosion-resistant and aging-resistant, and convenient for communication and maintenance. Polyurethane has a small density (1.32kg / m3) and is lighter than a metal sieve surface, which can reduce the unit consumption of production. Therefore, it can be used to expand the size of a gas sieve.
5. Moreover, the equipment is simple and convenient for communication and maintenance. The product is suitable for any type of screening machine. It is light in weight and is used for on-site equipment or communication maintenance, which greatly reduces the workload.
Polyurethane screens and screens are widely used in screening machines for metallurgy, mining, coal, building materials, water conservancy, and road construction. They are replacement products of steel plate punching screens, steel wire braided screens, stainless steel screens, and rubber screens. Light weight, high sieving power, non-blocking holes, anti-collision, impact resistance, tear resistance, long life ( 2-3 times that of stainless steel sieve plate ), low noise, convenient equipment, both beneficial and beneficial .
Xindun screen has modern polyurethane and high wear-resistant rubber screen production lines and equipment imported from Sweden and France with world advanced level. The produced polyurethane screens and rubber screens have high wear resistance, strong flex resistance, sieve High precision and screening rate, low noise, light weight, simple installation and high comprehensive benefits. After repeated testing by China University of Mining and Technology's beneficiation research, all physical properties have reached the quality standards of Zhuolabao in Sweden. Polyurethane and rubber screens are professionally used in non-ferrous enterprises, black enterprises, hydropower stations, building materials and other national large-scale projects, construction projects, ore dressing, coal preparation and other screening systems; their sieving and permeability are better than wind plate iron screen It is well received by users, and each user unit calls it the "king of kings" in the screen .
The company sincerely hopes to establish good trade relations with new and old customers at home and abroad on the basis of mutual benefit and friendly cooperation for a better future.
- How to reduce the noise of the shaker
- Suitable range of polyurethane screen
- Performance of polyurethane screen
- Product features of manganese steel screen
- Treatment method of manganese steel screen mesh surface
- Polyurethane screen suitable for mine use
- Difference between polyurethane screen and traditional screen
- Maintenance cycle of manganese steel screen
- Application process and washing method of polyurethane screen material
- Economic impact of polyurethane screens
- Xindun screens teach you how to choose high quality polyurethane screens
- Xindun Screening Screening 5 Screening Criteria for Selecting Polyurethane Screening
- Learn these polyurethane screen buying tips so that the screen is no longer broken
- Analysis on the difference between manganese steel screen and screen
- 6 advantages of punching screen, leading in the market!
- Specifications and selection standards of welding screens
- Development and promotion of polymer polyurethane screens